Thursday, April 17, 2008

Chronicles of End Sem Preparations

A week left since our End Sems begin,
Their scheduled , so jam packed, so as to punish us for all of our sins.

Practical files to be completed, Assignments to be submitted,
As a friend rightly points out, its time to Man up and face the situation and beat it.

I may be perceived as a whining kid not wantin' to study,
A course that thoroughly focuses on rheology of Slurry.

On top of that this oppressive heat,
Dear, Mother Nature Plz a cool breeze, Ah!! it feels so sweet.

And then comes the holidays , the best part of it all.
And the new semester doesn't start till the next fall.

Sweet nib lets!!!!!!! Jst realized this HUGE energy barrier to cross



I dont wanna study!!!!!!!!!I dont wanna study!!!!!!!!!I dont wanna study!!!!!!!!!
I dont wanna study!!!!!!!!!I dont wanna study!!!!!!!!!I dont wanna study!!!!!!!!!


PS: I got so dedicated to procrastinate my preparation for the exams that I decided to write a new blog entry. Koi bhi aur kaam de do wo bhi kar lunga.

No comments: