Saturday, July 26, 2008

Top 10 Songs on my hitlist presently

Well music is probably the thing that is the most essential for our survival (apart frm food and H2O of course).I thought of sharing my list of top 10 songs that I've been listening quite frequently and have been my Raison d'ĂȘtre in the past few miserable days:

#1 Rihanna -"Take a Bow"
#2 Chris Brown-"Forever"
#3 Sam Sparrow-"Black and Gold"
#4 Alison Krauss-"When you say nothing at all" (Oldies still prevail)
#5 Chris Daughtry-"Feels like Tonight"
#6 Poets of Fall-"Roses"
#7 Evanescence-"My Immortal"
#8 Poets of Fall-"Late Goodbye"
#9 Hillary Duff-"Happy"
#10 Kelly Klarkson-"Behind these hazel Eyes"


Do give suggestions if I've missed on any good ones :).........

1 comment:

Slimy Death said...

Uhhh Can't say
No idea !!!! Not into these stuff